Monday, April 5, 2021

Space is freaking awesome

 Lots of space stuff going on in past few weeks. SpaceX testing the starship and launching starlink satellites. Also I believe today the are moving around one there craft on the space station because of parking issues. Imagine that, parking problems in space lol.



The mars rover dropping ingenuity so it can be tested. I can't to what's instore for both perseverance and ingenuity. Also curiosity is still sending pictures back. 

Have also watched rocket lab launch a few satellites. Needless to say I'm very happy to be able to watch every thing and I hope to see young people get more interested in space, and science or exploring in general. 


Till next time 🚀🛰

2 comments:

  1. I wonder when Mr Musk will come forward with disclosure about extra terrestrials that his rockets have encountered.. 🛸 👽

    ReplyDelete

does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol

My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to 🤔🤷