my ramblings
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
MARS
Exciting things are about to happen. Tune in Thursday to watch the new mars rover to touch down. It should happen or start streaming online about 1430 eastern time.
Till next time 🚀🛰
https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol
My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to 🤔🤷
more space
went outside this morning to try and see comet neowise. i think i seen it but my telescope isnt good enough to see the tail. but i did get s...
Space vacation
What would you pay to go to space. A million dollars? Me, I would probably pay just about anything if I was able. I do think that one spend...
thunderstorms
Spring thunderstorms are one of my favorite things. I love thunder and lightning, and the way the air smells afterwards. Although they can ...
No comments:
Post a Comment