Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Exploration 2

 Something I would like to see, is a bigger space station. It would probably take a long time to build, but would definitely be worth. It could probably be partially financed with "space tourism ". 

There is a book by Buzz Aldrin about exploring Mars and part of it talks about a ship or space station that travels between Mars and Earth on a continuous basis. https://images.app.goo.gl/WKAg1Sp3fNeLK9EW7

Even something to the moon and back would be great for the future of space exploration. 


If you can't tell by now , but i love space lol. It has always been on my mind since the 6th  grade and I watched the first manned space shuttle launch. 

Till next time 🛰🚀

No comments:

Post a Comment

does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol

My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to 🤔🤷