Monday, November 9, 2020

Space vacation

 What would you pay to go to space. A million dollars? Me, I would probably pay just about anything if I was able. I do think that one spending a few days on a space station will probably be normal for some people. Maybe by the time our kids have adult children it will be common place. 

I'm gonna say it will probably be a little on the expensive side for a long time. Would be good to help drum up investment from the private business side. Also the less government money the better. Not that I'm against using tax dollars for space exploration but the government in general,  I don't think has the best management skills πŸ˜‚.

Till next time πŸ”­πŸ›°πŸš€

4 comments:

  1. Yep, we'll see it in our life time, I can almost guarantee, but it'll be a lil while b4 it starts. I'm all about leaving this effing planet on the first "bus" off to go to another planet that doesn't have any government. Give me the wild west any day over what we have now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading yesterday that Elon musk was writing a constitution for Mars to keep earth's government out

      Delete
    2. Very interesting. I would like to see how far he gets with that. If it stays the way he makes it, I'm goin to effin Mars. I've had it with this dam planet. πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol

My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to πŸ€”πŸ€·