Wednesday, September 23, 2020

E.T.

 Aliens? Are they already here. Have they been here and left for good. Was or is earth an experiment for them. 


I definitely don't have an answer, but on my travels I have a lot of time to think about such things. Not that I believe my thoughts one way or another lol. 

I guess it's more of a what if. I think I'm going to start with a different scenario each week and let my imagination run wild. 


One such scenario might be that the powers that be found the aliens secret base on earth and were able to harness their power, and now use to control the world population through smart phones and fb ,and other things. 

I have many more theories about it, but it will have to wait for now. 

Till next time 👽

1 comment:

  1. and so it begins. This should be fun, and educational for all involved. 🛸

    ReplyDelete

does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol

My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to 🤔🤷