Saturday, September 12, 2020

Life

 Well I guess the dog days of summer are over, now it's the dog days of September, because it's still freaking hot lol. I wouldn't mind going to Wyoming or Colorado and sitting in the snow for a minute or two. 

It seems time flys faster when you get older. To me it seems the months all just merge together. We all remember when we were young and wished we were older so we could do more stuff, and now were older and have way much stuff to do 😂.

Anyway I've cut back on how long I'm away from home. There are several reasons, but the main one is my kid will be 16 in November and I've not been to hardly any of his childhood functions. Hopefully in about year I can have a whole different job and be there every day. 

I used to like what I do but the rewards don't outweigh what I miss anymore. It's definitely time to relax and find something more enjoyable and be able to enjoy the world and my surroundings more 

Till next time 


1 comment:

  1. I love it when the temperature starts to fall, and the trees start to loose their leaves. That's a sign of good times coming for me. I don't have kids, but can understand wanting to spend more time with family for sure.

    ReplyDelete

does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol

My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to 🤔🤷