Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Its been awhile

 It's been awhile since I posted anything. I guess I got caught up in work and life in general. 

SpaceX continues to be in top form. I really did like the test of the starship made for Mars, it didn't stick the landing, but still a good job.


The new Mars rover will land soon. Hopefully I can be in a position to watch . The only thing that concerns me is with a new administration, what will happen to the moon missions. Only time will tell I guess. 


Spring will be here before you know it. I plan on spending a lot more time outdoors . I think that's one of my biggest issues is being cooped up in this truck all the time. 

Till next time 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

does anybody read these things,or am I just not interesting enough lol

My buddy Dan started blogging again maybe I will to 🤔🤷